2. Simon Cowell’s show is dying in the ratings. Ballistic helps it on its way down.
3. Ballistic often uses WWI imagery. This was put up on “Gas Release Day” in the subway system. Union Square Station.
4. WWI soldier eating rations on top of new iPhone ad. 14th St. L station.
8. Gap’s Adam Driver poster gets the Ballistic treatment. 23rd street 1 station.
9. Tribeca artist Robert Janz has been tweaking the NYPD’s POST NO BILLS warnings as fast they can paint over them. Via Soho here.
12. Subway ad slasher Poster Boy has been mostly laying low, compared to past years. (The NYPD has a hard-on for him.) But here he went nutso on a 7-11 board.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›