1. Ballistic’s latest. On a flag on an E train.
2. Simon Cowell’s show is dying in the ratings. Ballistic helps it on its way down.
3. Ballistic often uses WWI imagery. This was put up on “Gas Release Day” in the subway system. Union Square Station.
4. WWI soldier eating rations on top of new iPhone ad. 14th St. L station.
8. Gap’s Adam Driver poster gets the Ballistic treatment. 23rd street 1 station.
9. Tribeca artist Robert Janz has been tweaking the NYPD’s POST NO BILLS warnings as fast they can paint over them. Via Soho here.
12. Subway ad slasher Poster Boy has been mostly laying low, compared to past years. (The NYPD has a hard-on for him.) But here he went nutso on a 7-11 board.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›