2. Simon Cowell’s show is dying in the ratings. Ballistic helps it on its way down.
3. Ballistic often uses WWI imagery. This was put up on “Gas Release Day” in the subway system. Union Square Station.
4. WWI soldier eating rations on top of new iPhone ad. 14th St. L station.
8. Gap’s Adam Driver poster gets the Ballistic treatment. 23rd street 1 station.
9. Tribeca artist Robert Janz has been tweaking the NYPD’s POST NO BILLS warnings as fast they can paint over them. Via Soho here.
12. Subway ad slasher Poster Boy has been mostly laying low, compared to past years. (The NYPD has a hard-on for him.) But here he went nutso on a 7-11 board.
In The News Today
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›
- There were three stabbings in Jerusalem on Monday, part of a monthlong wave of violence between Israelis and Palestinians. ›