1. 1969 — “Your Teddy Bear loved you no matter what…”
…BUT NOT YOUR MAN.
With Demure, your Lady Flower will smell like “a whisper of mint.”
2. 1969 — As you can tell by our expressions, WE BOTH HAVE A PROBLEM.
Tell that to a pro wrestler’s balls.
3. 1969 — Guess which word in that headline is the most IMPORTANT?
4. 1969 — I’ll just stand out in this wheat field until I smell better.
Pristine will turn this pretty girl’s frown upside down by keeping “the most girl part of you…fresh and free of any worry-making odors. So, she can be “an attractive, nice-to-be-with girl.”
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›