1. 1969 — “Your Teddy Bear loved you no matter what…”
…BUT NOT YOUR MAN.
With Demure, your Lady Flower will smell like “a whisper of mint.”
2. 1969 — As you can tell by our expressions, WE BOTH HAVE A PROBLEM.
Tell that to a pro wrestler’s balls.
3. 1969 — Guess which word in that headline is the most IMPORTANT?
4. 1969 — I’ll just stand out in this wheat field until I smell better.
Pristine will turn this pretty girl’s frown upside down by keeping “the most girl part of you…fresh and free of any worry-making odors. So, she can be “an attractive, nice-to-be-with girl.”
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›