1. 1969 — “Your Teddy Bear loved you no matter what…”
…BUT NOT YOUR MAN.
With Demure, your Lady Flower will smell like “a whisper of mint.”
2. 1969 — As you can tell by our expressions, WE BOTH HAVE A PROBLEM.
Tell that to a pro wrestler’s balls.
3. 1969 — Guess which word in that headline is the most IMPORTANT?
4. 1969 — I’ll just stand out in this wheat field until I smell better.
Pristine will turn this pretty girl’s frown upside down by keeping “the most girl part of you…fresh and free of any worry-making odors. So, she can be “an attractive, nice-to-be-with girl.”
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.