1. The cover looks innocent enough.
2. But once inside, there’s death and mayhem on every badly-drawn page.
3. Looks like an outlaw got killed. I have no problem with that.
4. The creepy stranger — who looks a bit like actor Peter Lorre — has a gimp arm.
5. Fair enough: But which one is Bill and which one is Joe? I NEED TO KNOW.
6. Bob, I guess, is fine.
7. these kids are TERRIBLE bike riders.
8. This one isn’t.
9. My back! My books!
10. Yep, he’s a dead boy.
11. So, his hand got dyed red? That doesn’t look that painful, crybaby.
12. I can’t read that face at all. Stoned?
This macabre 1969 safety manual has five dead boys and one dead baby.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›