Dude reminds me of beheaded Medusa.
Campaign via Puerto Rico.
2. Bring me the head Alfredo Garcia!
Mexican Tequila ads via South Africa.
Yeah, I don’t know either.
Image from a TV spot for migraine headache medicine Treximet.
Self-promo ad via Italian ad agency Milc.
Copy: “Creativity is that extra bit of magic that can turn communication into a dream. And there is no crisis that can justify the killing of a dream.”
7. Unfrozen Caveman Head
Alex Ovechkin’s head sells Reebok skates.
Here’s the spot.
To promote horror TV channel 13th Street, ad agency Jung von Matt placed these custom-painted balls in several German alleys. Copy translation: “Scream your head off.”
Reattached decapitated heads for a Montreal hair salon.
2nd ad below.
Sour Lemon candy ads via Thailand.
12. And the creepiest of them all, pre-Photoshop…
Scotch hair set tape ads from the 1970s.
13. JUST MORE PROOF…
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- It could take more than a year for Volkswagen to fix all its cars with diesel engines rigged to evade emissions tests, the company's U.S. CEO said. ›