Dude reminds me of beheaded Medusa.
Campaign via Puerto Rico.
2. Bring me the head Alfredo Garcia!
Mexican Tequila ads via South Africa.
Yeah, I don’t know either.
Image from a TV spot for migraine headache medicine Treximet.
Self-promo ad via Italian ad agency Milc.
Copy: “Creativity is that extra bit of magic that can turn communication into a dream. And there is no crisis that can justify the killing of a dream.”
7. Unfrozen Caveman Head
Alex Ovechkin’s head sells Reebok skates.
Here’s the spot.
To promote horror TV channel 13th Street, ad agency Jung von Matt placed these custom-painted balls in several German alleys. Copy translation: “Scream your head off.”
Reattached decapitated heads for a Montreal hair salon.
2nd ad below.
Sour Lemon candy ads via Thailand.
12. And the creepiest of them all, pre-Photoshop…
Scotch hair set tape ads from the 1970s.
13. JUST MORE PROOF…
- The first group of what is expected to be several thousand refugees arrived in Germany after a delayed journey through Hungary and Austria. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›