1. Michele Bachmann?
8. NO COMMENT.
11. She appears to either be jumping on a trampoline and eating, or eating in the wind. (Yes I know she’s eating noodles, not spaghetti, but she came up in the search.)
13. She’s eating wool pasta.
16. She appears to be yelling at her pasta.
20. Taxidermy on the wall.
23. Uncooked ravioli out of the can. She doesn’t care, because she’s high.
24. And, this woman was the queen of bad pasta eaters.
All images via Getty, unless otherwise indicated.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️