1. Platinum Blonde Beer.
“VERY VERY BLONDE”
Dumb Stupid Blondes.
Oh I’m sure the ads are referencing women AND men.
Ad agency Droga5, Sydney.
Spanish TV actress Amaia Salamanca shows bros how easy it is to insert a Tampax Pearl.
Because bros need to to know proper insertion [fist-bump-boom!].
3. Jesus Jeans.
“HE WHO LOVES ME, FOLLOWS ME.”
Not so Casual here.
Jesus Jeans are a product of Italian clothing company Kappa.
(Ad agency conference room)
“What dated cliched stupid-woman situation shall we go with here, guys?”
“How bout the shrieking scaredy-girlie who jumps up on furniture?”
“Awesome! Let’s go play some golf.”
5. Fleurop (flower delivery service)
“Make Her See It In A Different Way”
Because the loving act of clicking on a couple of buttons will change the way a woman sees EVERYTHING.
Ad is via Germany.
6. Club Orange (soft drink).
The poster was banned last year by the ASAI in Ireland who wrote that the image was “intended to represent a pair of women’s breasts” (NO) and that Club Orange was “using sexual innuendo merely to attract attention.”
The commercial from the campaign (below) was not banned.
See if you can find any sexual innuendo in it.
7. Club Orange.
“WE KNOW YOU BOYS CAN’T WAIT TO GET YOUR HANDS ON OUR BITS.”
8. D-Cash men’s hair dye.
“Your Wife: One Of The Grey Hair Planters. DYE!”
Yes, as in DIE!
Wonderful depiction of the wife there.
This ad, via Thailand, won a Lion at Cannes in June.
9. Ultra Tune (auto service centers).
She’s sooooooo dumb!
The spots are still currently running on TV.
Second spot below with two really dumb girls.
10. Ultra Tune.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›