1. Man Headbutts Annoying Wife
2012 Commercial via Portugal for Vaibater.com, an online event company.
Let’s show that headbutt four times!
The woman in the ad is Monica Sofia, a singer and Playboy model. The man is apparently her real-life husband. So, nothing at all wrong with this spot, move on.
Ad agency: Adsoul, Lisbon.
2. Can I get a Beer, bitch?
BA-HA-HA! What a knee slapper, what a rib-tickler!
3. “Yuck, chick flicks.”
Two hot women, one does all the cooking, the other loves football.
And they both dress in tight dresses and heels all the time.
Isn’t that nice.
4. Press to (sexually assault you) Play
New spot via France.
“You want to spice things up, so you press the emergency button…”
5. “Boob Job”
Somebody tell me how the Hell this sells a Fiat.
Are women still being exploited in ads in 2013 (7 commercials)?
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›