1. Public Hand Sanitizer…
3. I Have Much More Pocket Lint Now That I Drop Off My Laundry.
6. All The Big Spoons Are Dirty, So Now I Have To Use A Little Spoon To Eat My Cereal And It’s Gonna Take FOREVER.
7. Starbucks Addicts Are The Saddest…
In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, as Manhattan slowly re-opened for business, these people actually complained because this Starbucks wouldn’t open before they had enough workers — people who couldn’t make it in because much of the subway system was still shutdown.
8. The Office Cleaning Person Doesn’t Put The Trash Cans Back Where They Were.
14. THERE’S NOT AN EQUAL DISTRIBUTION OF THE THREE COLORS IN MY TRI-COLOR WAGON WHEEL PASTA.
20. And, Tiger Woods’ New First World Problem Takes The Cake.
“My yacht is parked right behind my ex-wife’s new boyfriend’s yacht — which is nine feet longer than mine, AND has its own submarine.”
And, here’s the previous round of — Privileged Human Suffering.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount.
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›