1. Public Hand Sanitizer…
3. I Have Much More Pocket Lint Now That I Drop Off My Laundry.
6. All The Big Spoons Are Dirty, So Now I Have To Use A Little Spoon To Eat My Cereal And It’s Gonna Take FOREVER.
7. Starbucks Addicts Are The Saddest…
In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, as Manhattan slowly re-opened for business, these people actually complained because this Starbucks wouldn’t open before they had enough workers — people who couldn’t make it in because much of the subway system was still shutdown.
8. The Office Cleaning Person Doesn’t Put The Trash Cans Back Where They Were.
14. THERE’S NOT AN EQUAL DISTRIBUTION OF THE THREE COLORS IN MY TRI-COLOR WAGON WHEEL PASTA.
20. And, Tiger Woods’ New First World Problem Takes The Cake.
“My yacht is parked right behind my ex-wife’s new boyfriend’s yacht — which is nine feet longer than mine, AND has its own submarine.”
And, here’s the previous round of — Privileged Human Suffering.