• Are Kazakh circus clowns known for not having car insurance?
• Are circus clowns, in general, not known for having car insurance?
• Are Kazakh circus clowns known for being bad drivers?
• Why “circus” clown in the headline, and not just “clown”?
• Why is there no clown car in this photo?
• The clowns in this photo are not acting like clowns at all.
• Will Centras Insurance insure clowns who wear clown shoes while driving?
• Does “clown” have a double meaning in Kazakh or Russian? (The ad is translated.)
Creative note #1: This ad violates the “Show & Tell” ad rule — Never show exactly what you’re telling in the headline.
Creative note #2: This is only the second ad from Kazakhstan that I’ve posted about in 8+ years. Here’s the other, an ad for a coffee shop that also makes zero sense.
Ad agency: GForce/Grey, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- Civil rights attorneys filed a lawsuit seeking a court order for footage of the fatal shooting of Jamar Clark in Minneapolis.
- Robocalls from John Kasich's campaign to voters on a do-not-call list sparked complaints to New Hampshire's attorney general 🇺🇸
- And Red Lobster got a sales boost after Beyoncé mentioned the chain in her latest song, "Formation." 👑🍤