• Are Kazakh circus clowns known for not having car insurance?
• Are circus clowns, in general, not known for having car insurance?
• Are Kazakh circus clowns known for being bad drivers?
• Why “circus” clown in the headline, and not just “clown”?
• Why is there no clown car in this photo?
• The clowns in this photo are not acting like clowns at all.
• Will Centras Insurance insure clowns who wear clown shoes while driving?
• Does “clown” have a double meaning in Kazakh or Russian? (The ad is translated.)
Creative note #1: This ad violates the “Show & Tell” ad rule — Never show exactly what you’re telling in the headline.
Creative note #2: This is only the second ad from Kazakhstan that I’ve posted about in 8+ years. Here’s the other, an ad for a coffee shop that also makes zero sense.
Ad agency: GForce/Grey, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- A Lake County police officer was shot and killed by three men during a routine traffic stop in Fox Lake, Illinois. ›
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›