• Are Kazakh circus clowns known for not having car insurance?
• Are circus clowns, in general, not known for having car insurance?
• Are Kazakh circus clowns known for being bad drivers?
• Why “circus” clown in the headline, and not just “clown”?
• Why is there no clown car in this photo?
• The clowns in this photo are not acting like clowns at all.
• Will Centras Insurance insure clowns who wear clown shoes while driving?
• Does “clown” have a double meaning in Kazakh or Russian? (The ad is translated.)
Creative note #1: This ad violates the “Show & Tell” ad rule — Never show exactly what you’re telling in the headline.
Creative note #2: This is only the second ad from Kazakhstan that I’ve posted about in 8+ years. Here’s the other, an ad for a coffee shop that also makes zero sense.
Ad agency: GForce/Grey, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.