1. Look At That “Millionaire” — Practically Salivating
Front and back pages from Frederick’s 1964 catalog.
2. “He” Being A “Millionaire,” of course.
3. More “Marry A Millionaire” Hints…
Copy note, upper right:
“Only for those with soft pliable bosoms!”
4. “THEY’RE WHISTLE BAIT…”
And, they’ll “improve your posture.”
5. Beatniks Openly Mocked
Male Bait — but not you smelly, poor beatniks.
“DARE TO BE-KINI!”
6. If Your Millionaire Target Seems The Mushy Type, Get The “Widow’s Peak.”
7. WHOA! Madonna Cone Bra, Lower Right!
8. “Let’s See (puff-puff): C- or D-Cup Tonight?”
“Padded for that come hither look.”
Add inches here, there, everywhere!
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›