1. These days, “onesies” are mostly worn as pajamas, mostly by men with tribal tattoos.
“Man Zone Steam Onesie”
2. Or by confused guys like this. Not very practical, what with the airiness.
3. But, back in the Decade of Unending Hot Hairy Sex, men wore onsies to work, dinner, and disco.
GOD, that Gingham design oozes man musk.
Image — and inspiration for this post — via Dangerous Minds.
4. Perfect for Night Fever…
“Zipper front (careful), drop seat…”
5. TURTLENECK. ONESIE.
Check out the “Soho” — That acrylic baby could take you from boardroom to dance floor to bedroom floor, all with nary a wrinkle.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.