1. These days, “onesies” are mostly worn as pajamas, mostly by men with tribal tattoos.
“Man Zone Steam Onesie”
2. Or by confused guys like this. Not very practical, what with the airiness.
3. But, back in the Decade of Unending Hot Hairy Sex, men wore onsies to work, dinner, and disco.
GOD, that Gingham design oozes man musk.
Image — and inspiration for this post — via Dangerous Minds.
4. Perfect for Night Fever…
“Zipper front (careful), drop seat…”
5. TURTLENECK. ONESIE.
Check out the “Soho” — That acrylic baby could take you from boardroom to dance floor to bedroom floor, all with nary a wrinkle.
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.