1. These days, “onesies” are mostly worn as pajamas, mostly by men with tribal tattoos.
“Man Zone Steam Onesie”
2. Or by confused guys like this. Not very practical, what with the airiness.
3. But, back in the Decade of Unending Hot Hairy Sex, men wore onsies to work, dinner, and disco.
GOD, that Gingham design oozes man musk.
Image — and inspiration for this post — via Dangerous Minds.
4. Perfect for Night Fever…
“Zipper front (careful), drop seat…”
5. TURTLENECK. ONESIE.
Check out the “Soho” — That acrylic baby could take you from boardroom to dance floor to bedroom floor, all with nary a wrinkle.
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›