2. Translation: “Pedobear Children’s Sports and Games Complex” (that’s what it says).
3. ATM ad. Translation (it’s a Russian pun) : “Works Around The Clock”
4. Translation: “Think about your future! (guy photo) You today! (girl photo) You tomorrow!” IBA Group is an IT service provider, so I guess this a jobs ad. And they maybe also perform sex change operations?
5. This insanity is via Ukraine: WHERE DID EVERYBODY’S TONGUE GO?!?
7. Translation: “STOP! Here is the most delicious Shawarma!” I’m guessing the deli didn’t pay for this amazing endorsement.
8. Translation: “Treat your sweetheart to some sausage!”
9. Translation: “You have smoked? Put out your stub into your ass! I am a beach not an ashtray!” Nice.
10. And, in case you didn’t know, Russia is the place Grumpy Cat made her first worldwide ad appearance (for an internet service provider).
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›