1. Mr. Clean, pissing in the street. By French street artist Dran. See more of his depressingly morbid work here.
This is one of the definitions of Irony:
2. “Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.”
This is for all you “scholarly” trolls who constantly bleat:
“This isn’t irony!” (say it a whiny human-sheep voice).
2. Perfect Silence fireworks. By BOOMER™.
5. This is very “incongruous” of what anyone would expect from the word “special”
6. According to the definition this is, like, double irony.
7. You would not “expect” backache medicine to be on the bottom shelf, BUT THERE IT IS.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›