1. Mr. Clean, pissing in the street. By French street artist Dran. See more of his depressingly morbid work here.
This is one of the definitions of Irony:
2. “Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.”
This is for all you “scholarly” trolls who constantly bleat:
“This isn’t irony!” (say it a whiny human-sheep voice).
2. Perfect Silence fireworks. By BOOMER™.
5. This is very “incongruous” of what anyone would expect from the word “special”
6. According to the definition this is, like, double irony.
7. You would not “expect” backache medicine to be on the bottom shelf, BUT THERE IT IS.
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›