1. Mr. Clean, pissing in the street. By French street artist Dran. See more of his depressingly morbid work here.
This is one of the definitions of Irony:
2. “Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.”
This is for all you “scholarly” trolls who constantly bleat:
“This isn’t irony!” (say it a whiny human-sheep voice).
2. Perfect Silence fireworks. By BOOMER™.
5. This is very “incongruous” of what anyone would expect from the word “special”
6. According to the definition this is, like, double irony.
7. You would not “expect” backache medicine to be on the bottom shelf, BUT THERE IT IS.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?