1. Mr. Clean, pissing in the street. By French street artist Dran. See more of his depressingly morbid work here.
This is one of the definitions of Irony:
2. “Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.”
This is for all you “scholarly” trolls who constantly bleat:
“This isn’t irony!” (say it a whiny human-sheep voice).
2. Perfect Silence fireworks. By BOOMER™.
5. This is very “incongruous” of what anyone would expect from the word “special”
6. According to the definition this is, like, double irony.
7. You would not “expect” backache medicine to be on the bottom shelf, BUT THERE IT IS.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›