1. Mr. Clean, pissing in the street. By French street artist Dran. See more of his depressingly morbid work here.
This is one of the definitions of Irony:
2. “Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.”
This is for all you “scholarly” trolls who constantly bleat:
“This isn’t irony!” (say it a whiny human-sheep voice).
2. Perfect Silence fireworks. By BOOMER™.
5. This is very “incongruous” of what anyone would expect from the word “special”
6. According to the definition this is, like, double irony.
7. You would not “expect” backache medicine to be on the bottom shelf, BUT THERE IT IS.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating the incident.