We’ve purposely excluded Justin Timberlake and several Country & Western stars from the list.
2. Johnny Wadd Holmes, porn star
I love 1970s porn, but any scene that featured this hair (that’s approximately 10,000 scenes) is impossible to watch.
3. Tom Fucking Hanks
4. Weird Al Yankovic
5. Michael Brady (actor Robert Reed)
Combine the hair with a leisure suit = early 1970s fashion HELL.
6. Phil Spector
I also almost didn’t include this psycho, because he did his hair like this on purpose to make his murder trial more of a circus.
7. Michael Schmidt (Hall of Fame third baseman)
Maybe the worst perm in the history of Man.
8. Kevin Keegan, English footballer
Also, maybe, the worst perm in the history of Man.
Keegan, unfortunately, inspired hundreds of thousands of Brit men to follow suit with their locks.
11. George Harrison (and Ringo Starr)
1970s hair was a pox that hit great and terrible stars alike.
12. Even the epically great Freddie Mercury did it.
14. The post author in the late 70s. No perms for me, EVER. And my Mom was a hairdresser.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.