1. I’ve seen a lot of “meh” sewage business truck taglines, but this one is The Shit.
2. Best Crab Shack tagline ever. YES.
Pincher’s Crab Shack, in Florida.
3. Probably the worst children’s dentist URL in the world.
4. Via Toronto. Getting your name in the tagline is always a good thing.
5. Even though this is in Bury (the name of the town), England, your wordplay is still depressing as Hell.
6. Squash business, via Germany. OK OK, I’m game.
7. Via Colorado. Construction companies love getting dirrrty with their slogans.
Grade: C (points off for unoriginality).
8. Via Australia. This is a much better drilling company slogan.
9. This is a chain in Ireland. Excellent branding.
10. It’s very clever and very unoriginal: I’ve seen it on several other shoe repair business windows.
13. DICKHEAD hot sauce. Whelp: it is a good hot sauce tagline.
Here’s more Great and Terrible local business ads.
- After almost a week, Brussels lowered its terror threat level to 3, the nation's second-highest. One of the suspected Paris attackers remains at large. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›