1. I’ve seen a lot of “meh” sewage business truck taglines, but this one is The Shit.
2. Best Crab Shack tagline ever. YES.
Pincher’s Crab Shack, in Florida.
4. Via Toronto. Getting your name in the tagline is always a good thing.
5. Even though this is in Bury (the name of the town), England, your wordplay is still depressing as Hell.
7. Via Colorado. Construction companies love getting dirrrty with their slogans.
Grade: C (points off for unoriginality).
8. Via Australia. This is a much better drilling company slogan.
10. It’s very clever and very unoriginal: I’ve seen it on several other shoe repair business windows.
13. DICKHEAD hot sauce. Whelp: it is a good hot sauce tagline.
Here’s more Great and Terrible local business ads.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?