1. Kolkata Traffic Police in West Bengal, India.
4. Some frame shop
Again, very clever.
But this copy is on about a thousand frame shops in the world.
5. Some plant and flower business
But again: NOT ORIGINAL.
6. Unknown business
Looks more like “Fresh To Your Window”
7. Almaraz Law Firm (3 locations in southern Texas)
If I am ever killed by any of those methods, I will call you.
Also, “anywhere” is one word.
8. A very sly local ice cream business
Pre-1965 quarters are 100% silver.
They fetch $4-5 on ebay.
Grade: A (for business acumen)
Grade: F (for screwing the consumer)
9. Cox Farms in Centreville, VA (I think, please correct if wrong)
Cox Farms, run by 10-year-old boys.
10. Northeastern Fence in Saugus, MA.
OK OK, you’re giving me more reasons to buy, good move.
11. BEST BOOK-SHOP COPY EVER.
If you know where this book shop is, please comment.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.