2. The Tea Party, perfectly encapsulated in one photo. WE ARE ALL JOE THE PLUMMER.
3. I literally hate people I’ve never met who misuse (or don’t use) apostrophes.
5. Via Greece. I like “severious,” I wish it was a real world that meant “really serious.”
6. “…to accecpt (sic) the things I cannot change” — just fucking classic.
This was in yesterday’s “Irony” post, but it was too good not to include here, too.
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.