2. The Tea Party, perfectly encapsulated in one photo. WE ARE ALL JOE THE PLUMMER.
3. I literally hate people I’ve never met who misuse (or don’t use) apostrophes.
5. Via Greece. I like “severious,” I wish it was a real world that meant “really serious.”
6. “…to accecpt (sic) the things I cannot change” — just fucking classic.
This was in yesterday’s “Irony” post, but it was too good not to include here, too.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›