2. The Tea Party, perfectly encapsulated in one photo. WE ARE ALL JOE THE PLUMMER.
3. I literally hate people I’ve never met who misuse (or don’t use) apostrophes.
5. Via Greece. I like “severious,” I wish it was a real world that meant “really serious.”
6. “…to accecpt (sic) the things I cannot change” — just fucking classic.
This was in yesterday’s “Irony” post, but it was too good not to include here, too.
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›