1. Committee of Organ Donation in Lebanon.
2. For an anti-racism festival in Greece, 2010.
3. The Guild of Food Writers
4. Symbionese Liberation Army
Definitely the coolest ever terrorist group logo.
(See more terrorist group logos here)
The seven-headed cobra is an ancient Sri Lankan symbol.
If you’re too young to know what the SLA was, and who the famous heiress in the photo is, here.
5. bp logo redesign
Greenpeace held a bp logo redesign contest after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
This was the very deserved clear winner.
7. Google redesign
Street art on The Bowery, NYC, 2011.
Especially apt these days, and it beats every doodle Google has ever posted.
8. Hands-down, THE best sports logo ever. (And I’m a Canadiens fan).
10. The Playboy bunny logo (made of 200 naked models)
Not an official Guinness logo, but it should be.
It’s a poster ad put up in NYC bars. Brilliant.
12. Rocket Golf
Logo for a PGA Pro who’s teaching philosophy is based on laws of physics and geometry, and uses rocket technology to explain how people should best apply muscular thrust to custom fitted golf clubs with premium shafts.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›