3. The Guild of Food Writers
4. Symbionese Liberation Army
Definitely the coolest ever terrorist group logo.
(See more terrorist group logos here)
The seven-headed cobra is an ancient Sri Lankan symbol.
If you’re too young to know what the SLA was, and who the famous heiress in the photo is, here.
5. bp logo redesign
Greenpeace held a bp logo redesign contest after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
This was the very deserved clear winner.
7. Google redesign
Street art on The Bowery, NYC, 2011.
Especially apt these days, and it beats every doodle Google has ever posted.
8. Hands-down, THE best sports logo ever. (And I’m a Canadiens fan).
Not an official Guinness logo, but it should be.
It’s a poster ad put up in NYC bars. Brilliant.
12. Rocket Golf
Logo for a PGA Pro who’s teaching philosophy is based on laws of physics and geometry, and uses rocket technology to explain how people should best apply muscular thrust to custom fitted golf clubs with premium shafts.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".