3. The Guild of Food Writers
4. Symbionese Liberation Army
Definitely the coolest ever terrorist group logo.
(See more terrorist group logos here)
The seven-headed cobra is an ancient Sri Lankan symbol.
If you’re too young to know what the SLA was, and who the famous heiress in the photo is, here.
5. bp logo redesign
Greenpeace held a bp logo redesign contest after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
This was the very deserved clear winner.
7. Google redesign
Street art on The Bowery, NYC, 2011.
Especially apt these days, and it beats every doodle Google has ever posted.
8. Hands-down, THE best sports logo ever. (And I’m a Canadiens fan).
Not an official Guinness logo, but it should be.
It’s a poster ad put up in NYC bars. Brilliant.
12. Rocket Golf
Logo for a PGA Pro who’s teaching philosophy is based on laws of physics and geometry, and uses rocket technology to explain how people should best apply muscular thrust to custom fitted golf clubs with premium shafts.
- Greece's bailout vote on Sunday could be very close, according to an opinion poll. Both sides are holding rallies today.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.