1. Max Shoes
Stunningly simple way to advertise shoes, but it works.
2. Swiss Hemophilia Association
At the bottom of the back side of the page, the copy reads:
“For a hemophiliac this page is as dangerous as a razor blade.
Help those affected: www.shg.ch”
3. Penguin Multi Surface Cleaner
“Filth Has Nowhere To Hide.”
Smart and fun and original for the category.
I rarely like any McDonald’s ads.
This one is nice, though.
5. Seventh Moon Tattoo Shop
Via The Netherlands.
6. Daft Punk: Random Access Memories
In Los Angeles.
When you’re Daft Punk, this is all you have to do to promote an album.
7. Toronto Crime Stoppers Ball
Here’s the print ad from the campaign.
A series of cute little ambient ads placed on the streets.
See the rest of them here.
9. Fox Movies
“No commercial breaks.
10. New Zealand Weather Service (The Winner For March)
They turned a billboard into a real-time weather update.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding a war crimes investigation into the U.S. bombing of its Afghan hospital. ›
- Syrian troops launched a major ground offensive, backed by Russian airstrikes, against opposition forces. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›