1. Guy bought a corn dog. Go ahead, deny what it looks like.
3. Via Denmark, it’s a statue honoring Hans Christian Andersen’s The Darning Needle.
4. Chocolate covered banana. This seems staged, but still….
5. Quote from redditor: “My husband says I’m “being immature” but I found this while gardening and couldn’t resist.”
9. Yep, that’s where they put Winnie’s blow-up inflator.
10. Statue called: “One Riot, One Ranger” at Love Field in Dallas. Very awkward hand placement.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›