1. The double entendre tagline “Chubby Chasers” is quite clever. It works “both ways,” so to speak.
2. Via Denver. It’s proven by market research that if you can somehow get both “new” AND “cool” into your tagline, it will work 73% better.
3. Also via Denver. Anybody who’s ever been on Xanax knows that’s not at all true, but at least you tried.
5. Via Colorado. It’s doesn’t quite nail it, but good try.
6. Via Texas. His car tells me he is either a very successful violin guy, or a criminal.
7. Not a local business, but it is a GREAT tagline for a gong.
9. Via Manchester, England. Nice. Kill the ellipsis, though. It’s the punctuation mark of the Stupid.
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›
- NATO defense ministers are meeting in Brussels to discuss their response to Russia's growing role in the Syria conflict. ›