Photographer Elias Weiss Friedman has created the four-legged version of The Sartorialist: The Dogist.
According to Friedman “Every dog deserves recognition, and sometimes a compelling photograph can get a dog out of a shelter, or inspire people to appreciate their dogs more.”
3. Since then The Dogist has been capturing pups all over the place.
16. And a lot of them get caught playing in the snow:
25. But some are caught with the dreaded cone of shame…
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›