1. They just won the Argentine championship, so there’s a lot to celebrate for.
2. The team is named in honor of priest Lorenzo Massa who, in 1908, invited children to play in his church’s backyard instead of the streets.
3. They have the best fans.
4. Seriously, they’re a party!
5. So much so that the Pope loves the team.
6. Their colors are so pretty together. Don’t you think so?
9. Including him…
10. Djovovik is also a fan.
11. Historically, Boca Juniors always loses against them.
Why cheer for this dude?
12. Their cheers are the best. Just listen while you bob your head.
13. Next year they’ll be playing the Libertadores Cup.
14. The players know how to have a good time.
15. Oh, and one last reason… Yeah…. Yup.
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›