1. They just won the Argentine championship, so there’s a lot to celebrate for.
2. The team is named in honor of priest Lorenzo Massa who, in 1908, invited children to play in his church’s backyard instead of the streets.
3. They have the best fans.
4. Seriously, they’re a party!
5. So much so that the Pope loves the team.
7. Yes, their jersey looks like Barcelona’s, but better.
9. Including him…
10. Djovovik is also a fan.
11. Historically, Boca Juniors always loses against them.
Why cheer for this dude?