Welcome to Spain:
1. Spaniards have the most fantastic food:
2. No, really, check out this magnificent ham:
3. And although some dishes look kind of weird, they’re incredibly delicious.
4. Their sweets are finger-licking good:
Like this Santiago cake.
5. The claras were invented there and they deserve to be drank all year long.
Beer + Sprite = perfection.
6. And they were the ones that invented the concept of tapas that you love so much.
7. The wine from Ribera del Duero is one of the best in the world…
8. Speaking of the best… the best restaurant in the world — elBulli — was in Spain.
9. And also the oldest one, founded in 1725…
We present you Casa Botín.
10. Spain has the two best cities in the world:
Although the rivalry between those who prefer Barcelona versus those who prefer Madrid will never end.
11. But it also has fantastic beaches…
12. Magical cities next to the water…
13. Impressive mosques…
Like this one in Córdoba.
15. If you’re looking for thrilling experiences you will for sure find them…
17. Although if you’re looking for something fun to do without so much adrenaline, you’ll find that too:
La Tomatina festival will leave you covered in tomatoes!
18. And if you are into traditional entertainment you’ll be able to watch the best soccer teams play against each other:
19. Oh… and the accent… OMG.
22. There’s nothing more passional than flamenco:
23. Spaniards have the best art in the world:
24. And well…Almodovar <3
25. But the best part is: Naps are a religion, and we all know that’s the highlight of any day.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.