2. If you like SERIOUS partying you should be hanging out with the Colombian fans.
3. They might need some help cheering in Brazil.
4. They’ve been in five World Cups already, so they know drill.
5. … But never made it past the round of 16.
6. Historically the team has the best hairstyles.
7. The team suffered a bit when they found out their star Radamel Falcao would miss the World Cup due to injury.
8. But Teo Gutierrez is there to show off some moves and score some goals.
10. Their coach is Jose Pekerman who also trained the Argentine team.
He’s got experience in both coaching and playing soccer.