1. Their jersey looks like a perfect summer sky.
No, but really, ain’t it cool?
2. Their fans are where the party is at. LOUD. And love singing.
3. And they go ALL out in the stadium, so even if the game is boring you’ll have something to entertain you.
5. Their first World Cup appearance was in 1930, and since then they’ve been in 15 of them.
They know the drill, they’re here to win.
7. Historically this is the best soccer player ever.
Don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.
8. There’s never a dull moment when Argentina is playing, like when this controversial goal happened.
Maradona was accused of making a goal with his hand against England, which is now know as “The Hand of God” and is an ongoing source of rivalry between the two teams.
9. Wanna guess who the ‘Goal of the Century’ belongs to?
10. Their current coach, Alejandro Sabella, has his eyes on the prize.
He’s confident the team will end up within the top four in the tournament.
11. This year they are part of Group F which means they have FANTASTIC chances of moving forward.
12. The star of the team is Lionel Messi. He also rules the world. He also has the most perfect wink and thumbs up face.
(He also kicks ass in Barcelona)
13. He also loves doing things like this to his opponents, so keep you eyes wide open not to miss a thing.
14. But with this guy in the field next to Messi you’re in for a treat.
He’s Sergio ‘Kun’ Aguero.