1. Photographer Gracie Hagen shot Illustrations of the Body in order to celebrate the weirdness and beauty of the human body, something that is not usually shown in media.
3. She tried to include a range of body types, ethnicities and genders to show how we are all beautiful and awkward at the same time.
5. All photos were taken from the same angle and with the same lighting.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›