1. Photographer Gracie Hagen shot Illustrations of the Body in order to celebrate the weirdness and beauty of the human body, something that is not usually shown in media.
3. She tried to include a range of body types, ethnicities and genders to show how we are all beautiful and awkward at the same time.
5. All photos were taken from the same angle and with the same lighting.
Conz Preti es la directora regional para las Américas y está basada en Nueva York.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.