1. The joy of Reunion: hundreds of hugs
2. The Class of 1964 kicked off their 50th Reunion as the newest Sykes Society members
4. Bibs optional, smiles spontaneous
6. And there were “Happy” moments!
President Bergeron reprised her famous surprise performance of Pharrell Williams’ “Happy” for the 50th Reunion Class.
7. By the end of Friday, classmates were arm-in-arm
8. Wake up! It’s time for a parade
9. The only thing that could make this better…
10. … is a photo with the President
11. These ladies stole the show!
Dedication personified: Merion Joey Ferris Ritter, Class of 1935, celebrated her 79th Reunion, and Gladys Russell Munroe, Class of 1934, celebrated her 80th Reunion.
12. Graduation was five years ago?!
Over 100 members of the Class of 2009 came back to celebrate their 5th Reunion (but most were still in bed for the parade).
13. Still learning: Alums investigate bioluminescence
Marc Zimmer, Tempel Professor of Chemistry, kept alumni on their toes with a conversation on how bioluminescence can be used to further illuminate important facets of common diseases.
14. New house, big crowd
In the beautiful new Hillel House, Larry Vogel, professor of philosophy, shared thoughts about Judaism (as a religion), Jewishness (or Jewish identity) and philosophy.
16. Early exposure: You’re never too young to be a Camel
Never a dull moment: Clowns, games and a workshop with Associate Professor of Art Greg Bailey kept families busy.
17. Kicking back and taking a break
18. Uninhibited Camel pride
19. The sun was shining and games were everywhere
20. As alums headed to dinners and parties, the sun set on a wonderful weekend
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!