1. Show those damn penguins how to shred.
Because they’re always so smug.
2. Maintain your kayak skills.
Seriously, how big of a difference is there between powder and white water?
3. If you want keep it “classy” with your winter activities, try bicycle polo.
Besides, who wants to shovel up after horses anyway?
4. Afterwards, invite your friends over for an epic winter “pool” party.
Just like summer, but without the sunburns… and hot weather.
5. Let your body naturally warm up with a brisk half-marathon.
Remember when running didn’t have a season? Events like the Lake Effect Half Marathon let you reach your best running time no matter how much snow is on the ground.
6. Or dance with a ton of other warm bodies at an outdoor music festival.
Festivals like the Snowball in Colorado have awesome bands, and you can rock out in your fabulous winter gear!
7. If you don’t want to give up on your boating hobbies, give ice yachting a try.
Fun sailor outfits are optional…
8. And if you don’t have a boat, but still want some water sports in your life, give pond skimming a try.
Who knew that actual skiing mixed with water skiing could be so awesome?
9. After all of this, chill out by your own fire pit grill, cook up some grub, and enjoy your own personal outdoor furnace.
And you can make it for under $30! Check out the instructions here.
10. Flaunt your testosterone and showcase the greatest gift of all: the beard.
It’s free, it’s comfortable, and it will never blow away. What more could you ask for?