1. Running out of toothpaste and having to roll up the bottle.
Then you just hurt your fingers trying to push the toothpaste out and you curse the world.
2. Squeezing too much toothpaste out and getting the cap all crusty.
You consider wiping it off — one day you’ll change.
3. Gently trying to squeeze out nasal spray…
…which explodes in your nose and you think you may have punctured your brain.
4. Ketchup getting stuck in the bottle…
…and then it suddenly errupts everywhere.
…but it shoots out everywhere anyway, so this happens.
6. Lotion drying out in the bottle causing a blockage.
7. Lotion blockage shoots out and you either have to flick it or awkwardly wipe it on your body.
This always feel like a violation.
…and nothing but air comes out right into your widely-opened eyes.
This is when the solution becomes the problem…literally.
…and then everything left comes out all at once.
Is getting a dime-sized amount even possible???
10. Spraying perfume in your eyes rather than on your neck because the nozzle is facing the wrong way.
11. When an air bubble bursts in your condiment bottle…
12. When you squeeze the nozzel on your Windex bottle but instead of spraying it just dribbles all over your hands.
Now your hands smell like a hospital : (
Really though, who thought squirt bottles made things easier?
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›