1. Running out of toothpaste and having to roll up the bottle.
Then you just hurt your fingers trying to push the toothpaste out and you curse the world.
2. Squeezing too much toothpaste out and getting the cap all crusty.
You consider wiping it off — one day you’ll change.
3. Gently trying to squeeze out nasal spray…
…which explodes in your nose and you think you may have punctured your brain.
…and then it suddenly errupts everywhere.
7. Lotion blockage shoots out and you either have to flick it or awkwardly wipe it on your body.
This always feel like a violation.
…and nothing but air comes out right into your widely-opened eyes.
This is when the solution becomes the problem…literally.
…and then everything left comes out all at once.
Is getting a dime-sized amount even possible???
10. Spraying perfume in your eyes rather than on your neck because the nozzle is facing the wrong way.
12. When you squeeze the nozzel on your Windex bottle but instead of spraying it just dribbles all over your hands.
Now your hands smell like a hospital : (
Really though, who thought squirt bottles made things easier?
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️