13. Flicka in “Flicka”
Meatball or no meatball, you don’t eat the horse of a girl who is just trying to prove herself to her family.
12. Boxer in “Animal Farm”
Boxer once said, “I have no wish to take life, not even human life.” If you eat a horse like this you’re literally the worst kind of a person ever.
11. Silver in “The Lone Ranger”
This horse meat is vintage, and you don’t eat vintage. Hi Ho Silver!
10. Starlite in “Rainbow Brite”
You might actually get really sick if you eat this horse. You might also be a total douchebag.
9. Hidalgo in “Hidalgo”
How could Viggo look this hot if you ate his horse? He couldn’t, so don’t do it.
8. Spirit in “Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron”
This horse was nominated for an Oscar. Would you put Daniel Day Lewis in a meatball? ….Well, maybe.
7. Mr. Horse in “Ren and Stimpy”
There’s actually a chance that Mr. Horse wants you to eat him, but it’s definitely not a good idea.
6. Pokey in “Gumby”
If you don’t think that Gumby would cut you if you ate Pokey, think again.
5. Shadowfax in “Lord of the Rings”
If a Nazgul can’t take Shadowfax down then neither can Ikea!
4. Bullseye in “Toy Story”
You’ve got a friend in me, Bullseye!
3. Mr. Ed in “Mister Ed”
Mr. Ed is way too mischievous to be eaten. I hear he’s also related to Sarah Jessica Parker (jk, SJP I love you).
2. Pegasus in “Hercules”
Pegasus, who is thousands of years old, wouldn’t even understand what a Swedish meatball is.
1. Black Beauty in “Black Beauty”
This is the ultimate horse. This is the last horse you should ever want to eat. This horse is just so much more important than you in every way. This horse should probably be eating us.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?