1. Use a clothespin to hold a nail when hammering.
No more bruised hands.
2. If you get stuck in the snow while driving, use your floor mats for traction.
3. Boiling spaghetti? Put a wooden spoon across the pot to keep from boiling over.
4. Apply toothpaste to clear up hazy car headlights.
Perfect for the winter season.
5. Use Doritos as kindling to help start a fire faster.
May we suggest Cool Ranch?
6. Candle wick short? Light a piece of Spaghetti.
Save those fragile fingers!
7. Drill holes in the bottom of a garbage. Helps when putting on plastic bag, no suction!
Sounds like dirty talk. Think about it.
8. Dings on a wood surface? Rub a walnut on damaged area.
Perfect for when you’re moving out of that crappy apartment.
9. Freeze grapes to chill white wine without watering it down.
10. Use a stapler remover to open a key ring.
11. Use a “clean” dust pan to fill a container that doesn’t fit in a sink.
We can’t emphasize “clean” enough…
12. Strap a head lamp to a gallon jug of water to fill the entire room with light.
13. Put a rubber band around the open paint can to keep paint off the side.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The South Carolina Senate voted 37-3 in the first vote to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill is expected to pass a two-thirds majority in its third reading on Tuesday, then move to the House.
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.