1. Use a clothespin to hold a nail when hammering.
No more bruised hands.
2. If you get stuck in the snow while driving, use your floor mats for traction.
3. Boiling spaghetti? Put a wooden spoon across the pot to keep from boiling over.
4. Apply toothpaste to clear up hazy car headlights.
Perfect for the winter season.
5. Use Doritos as kindling to help start a fire faster.
May we suggest Cool Ranch?
6. Candle wick short? Light a piece of Spaghetti.
Save those fragile fingers!
7. Drill holes in the bottom of a garbage. Helps when putting on plastic bag, no suction!
Sounds like dirty talk. Think about it.
8. Dings on a wood surface? Rub a walnut on damaged area.
Perfect for when you’re moving out of that crappy apartment.
9. Freeze grapes to chill white wine without watering it down.
10. Use a stapler remover to open a key ring.
11. Use a “clean” dust pan to fill a container that doesn’t fit in a sink.
We can’t emphasize “clean” enough…