6. Because they have a very interesting relationship with cats
14. Because they will always be there to welcome you home!
15. Because they will be there with you through the most difficult of circumstances
The man in this picture is a homeless man from Cedar Rapids who was dying of lung cancer. Hospice employees said his last wish was to see his dog, Yurtie. Shortly after she was brought in, Kevin died but the employees said it was one of the most touching moments they had ever witnessed! Yurtie now lives with a new family.
17. Speaking of “Homeward Bound,” just watch this pug get as emotional as you during the ending of the film!
This alone should make you want to go out and adopt!
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️