1. First off, indulge in some straight-up pampering. You’ve earned it, frequent wedding guest.
Your hair feathers have never looked better.
2. Since by now you’ve seen it all, remember to keep your criticisms to yourself.
No one cares if you never would have chosen Ranunculus for the florals.
4. Etiquette-wise, it’s totally OK to flash-mob your friend’s wedding.
5. Take some photos before the toasts.
Because no one really remembers anything after the Best Man’s speech.
7. Terrible wedding music is always made better by profanity and lewd gestures.
8. As long as you’re not wearing white, it’s OK to be a better dancer than the bride.
SO ENJOY THE END OF WEDDING SEASON!
Here’s the thing - we all know you’re going to end up with the salad tongs on the gift registry, so really make the thought count, and send your favorite newlyweds an amazing card personalized with photos of the happy couple - or a musician in a bad tux. Download Cleverbug and your first card is free.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.