1. Cronuts, sundaes in a can: Baker Dominique Ansel is the food mash-up master. On Thursday, he revealed his newest creation on Good Morning America.
2. The anticipation was palpable.
3. And finally, the summer’s hot new dessert was revealed.
4. Wait, what?
The pretzel is stuffed with peanut butter and served with whipped brown butter and honey. Grub Street reports that the seafood shape is an homage to an Italian pastry.
5. With a little bit of glamor lighting, the tails look nothing short of delicious.
6. But really, now we’ll need a chocolate bacon filet to make the sweet surf and turf experience complete. Get to work, Ansel.
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.