So. Things are getting serious.
And there is no turning back now.
But let’s take a moment
to prance around with Jesse and Walt and remember why we fell in love with them in the first place.
1. “We Are Never Ever Gonna Cook Together”
Just be grateful that Lauren Parsekian got to Aaron Paul before Taylor Swift could write a song about him.
2. Breakbad Mountain
From the creators of Breaking Bad and Brokeback Mountain comes a new chapter in the relationship of Mr. White and Jesse.
3. Breaking Bad: The Home Game
The one thing every family’s Sunday Game Night has been missing.
Test your skills in meth purification, manipulation and more!
Just don’t land on that dreadfully torturous season 5 break.
or the ricin cigarette.
4. “Hot and Fresh Out the Kitchen”
It really takes on a whole new meaning in this cover of the classic R. Kelly tune.
5. Th Sequel: Hank and Marie Watch The VMAs
Because no plot line is complete without a twerking Miley Cyrus.
6. Breaking Bad Meets Andy Griffith
Because the show has to reach the Baby Boomer market somehow.
7. Game of Thrones starring Walter White
Supergroups and power couples bow down to this partnership.
Now that we’ve had our fun and games….
…get ready for The Danger.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. Here's a recap 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.