1. She knows that her shoe choices are hers and hers alone.
3. She isn’t ashamed to say she loves herself.
Little known fact: Taylor was talking into a mirror.
4. She is comfortable communicating her sexual desires and boundaries.
5. She believes in gender equality.
So much so that she dated a guy with the same name. What could be more equal than that?
6. She doesn’t listen to people who tell her women can’t be successful.
9. She uses her success to support other women in her industry.
10. And of course, she has male friends too.
Because men and women can be friends!
12. But she has no patience for guys who don’t treat her well, and she knows exactly how to get revenge.
13. Not that she hates men, because that’s not what feminism is about.
14. Uh, what about the slut-shamey vibe of “Better Than Revenge”?
15. Whatever. She looks great in menswear.
Oh, girls can’t wear ties? That’s the patriarchy telling you that!
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›