3. She isn’t ashamed to say she loves herself.
Little known fact: Taylor was talking into a mirror.
5. She believes in gender equality.
So much so that she dated a guy with the same name. What could be more equal than that?
6. She doesn’t listen to people who tell her women can’t be successful.
10. And of course, she has male friends too.
Because men and women can be friends!
12. But she has no patience for guys who don’t treat her well, and she knows exactly how to get revenge.
15. Whatever. She looks great in menswear.
Oh, girls can’t wear ties? That’s the patriarchy telling you that!
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›