1. She knows that her shoe choices are hers and hers alone.
3. She isn’t ashamed to say she loves herself.
Little known fact: Taylor was talking into a mirror.
4. She is comfortable communicating her sexual desires and boundaries.
5. She believes in gender equality.
So much so that she dated a guy with the same name. What could be more equal than that?
6. She doesn’t listen to people who tell her women can’t be successful.
9. She uses her success to support other women in her industry.
10. And of course, she has male friends too.
Because men and women can be friends!
12. But she has no patience for guys who don’t treat her well, and she knows exactly how to get revenge.
13. Not that she hates men, because that’s not what feminism is about.
14. Uh, what about the slut-shamey vibe of “Better Than Revenge”?
15. Whatever. She looks great in menswear.
Oh, girls can’t wear ties? That’s the patriarchy telling you that!
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›