3. She isn’t ashamed to say she loves herself.
Little known fact: Taylor was talking into a mirror.
5. She believes in gender equality.
So much so that she dated a guy with the same name. What could be more equal than that?
6. She doesn’t listen to people who tell her women can’t be successful.
10. And of course, she has male friends too.
Because men and women can be friends!
12. But she has no patience for guys who don’t treat her well, and she knows exactly how to get revenge.
15. Whatever. She looks great in menswear.
Oh, girls can’t wear ties? That’s the patriarchy telling you that!
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›