2. When you’re finished creating, you take a million pictures until you get the PERFECT one for a front page treasury.
and then everyone on the forums tells you to improve your SEO and you’re all like,
but you keep improving your listings until everything is perfect.
Fox / Via giphy.com
4. You promote your beautifully crafted listings on social media,
NBC / Via heckyeahreactiongifs.tumblr.com
and you talk up your shop to everyone you meet until they’re all,
Comedy Central / Via cosmopolitan.com
and you psych yourself up for all the sales to start rolling in.
FX / Via gifrific.com
5. You keep checking your phone for a cha-ching,
Academy of Television Arts & Sciences / Via popsugar.com
so you start refreshing your shop stats every 30 seconds until you realize,
CBS / Via mrwgifs.com
7. Then you wrap it all up, mail it out, and
Nickelodeon / Via accio-shenanigans.tumblr.com
8. When you get a (hopefully) rare piece of negative feedback, you’re all,
until you send a convo to your customer and are all like,
NBC / Via pandawhale.com
and stay professional so that it will all work out and you won’t have to send a refund.
ABC Studios / Via ineedthisforreactions.tumblr.com
9. But when you get a five star feedback because your customer was all,
10. Some days you have a million orders that all need to go out tomorrow and you’re all like,
NBC / Via giphy.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️