1. Jinx Johnson
Beginning this list with a memento from that time Halle Berry was a Bond girl..
2. Some people choose to ink their favorite title
This was unsurprisingly popular on the forum that it was shared.
Maybe a little crooked, but the dedication is unquestionable.
6. Not the sharpest tattoo, but another classic
You can’t not love this.
7. Aston Martin Logo
Maybe not meant as a tribute to the classic Bond car, but I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt.
8. Now things are getting interesting…
Not only a James Bond tattoo, but a James Bond FLYING tattoo.
9. When you can tell which Bond it is meant to be..
In your head say “Sean Connery” like they do on SNL.
Things are super legit when you have Bond, his car, and his lady in one tattoo.
And things are even more legit once he gets his drink.
12. Not quite finished, but the dedication is there
13. It’s the villain tattoos that are the most badass, though
You don’t mess with SPECTRE unless you want to be fed to sharks or stabbed with a hidden shoe knife.
14. Reinforcing that villain tattoos are the best
The Baron Samedi- witch doctor and friend of Harlem Drug Lord Mr. Big, aka Dr Kananga, the corrupt Caribbean dictator from Live and Let Die. You might think it can’t get any more awesome than this, but…..
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›