1. Four years ago, nearly 2 million people flooded the National Mall to watch Barack Obama’s historic swearing-in ceremony.
4. Because it’s going to be cold.
8. And there’s other stuff going on!
10. Luckily, though, Obama’s bringing along a secret weapon.
11. And people are suddenly interested in the inauguration again!
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›