8. You’re actually from North, South, or West St. Louis County.
And you judge people based on which county and town they’re from.
11. You’ve had to explain toasted ravs.
Fried raviolis made with either beef, veal, or a mixture of both. They are St. Louis’ gift to the world. Embrace them.
12. It doesn’t matter if a sign says Panera, it’s a St. Louis Bread Co.
And you will fight people over that fact
15. And finally, you’ve been asked where you went to high school too many times to count.
And you will never stop being asked, and you will never stop asking. Oakville, Lafayette, Eureka, Metro, Lindbergh, St. Joe, MICDS, CBC, SLU High, WHATEVER. It says a lot about a person.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.