1. Baja-ish Fish Tacos
Yes, please. Recipe here.
2. Perfect Pork Ribs in the Oven
Because ribs are the food of the gods and those of us without a grill should not be excluded. Recipe here.
3. BA’s Ultimate Lobster Rolls
Just biting into one will make you feel like you’re on vacation. Recipe here.
4. Roast Chicken with Broiled Vegetable and Bread Salad
If you’re willing to turn your oven on, I promise this dish will be a hit. Recipe here.
5. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Who says you need a grill to tackle a big piece of meat? Recipe here.
6. Summer Herb and Chickpea Chopped Salad with Goat Cheese
9. Tomato and White Bean Salad with Capers
10. Chili Cheese Dogs
Perfect for a crowd. Recipe here.
11. Coconut Lime Fried Shrimp with Fiery Mango Peach Jalapeño Sauce
14. Lobster BLTs
If the above photo doesn’t immediately make you happy and hungry, I’m not sure we understand each other. Recipe here.
15. Classic Fried Chicken
So many steps above dry, grilled chicken breasts. Recipe here.
16. Porterhouse Steak with Pan-Seared Cherry Tomatoes
Sear the steaks for a minute on each side to develop a crust, then finish them in the oven. Recipe here.
So much summer produce in a single pot. Recipe here.
19. Low Country Shrimp Boil
This recipe serves four, which makes it a perfect weeknight dinner. If you’re eating with more people, scale accordingly. Recipe here.
20. Summer Tomato Bouillabaisse with Basil Rouille
21. Summer Slaw Sandwiches with Fried Pickles
Delightfully grill-free. Recipe here.
22. Green Rice Salad with Nectarines and Corn
Perfect as a main or a side. Recipe here.
23. Roasted Tomato Caprese Panzanella
In essence, a super-seasonal sandwich that you can eat with a fork. Recipe here.
24. Oven BBQ Chicken
25. Sweet Corn Polenta with Eggplant Sauce
Who needs grilled corn on the cob when there’s… this. Recipe here.
27. Seared Steak Lettuce Cups
28. Beer-Battered Fried Fish
29. Fish Fillets with Tomatoes, Squash, and Basil
30. Pasta with Summer Corn, Slow Cooked Tomatoes, and Garlic Confit
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›