1. Grilled Plum Salad with Purple Basil, Blue Cheese, and Balsamic Vinaigrette
Pretty in purple. Recipe here.
3. Grilled Summer Vegetable Salad
AKA, “Roasted Vegetables: The July Edition.” Recipe here.
4. Grilled Sweet Potato and Scallion Salad
A welcome new twist on potato salad. Recipe here.
6. Grilled Watermelon Salad
DIY watermelon bowl optional. It does mean fewer dishes, though. Recipe here.
7. Grilled Halloumi Salad with Mint Dressing
Grilled summer produce with melty cheese. Enough said. Recipe here.
8. Grilled Summer Squash, Tomato, and Couscous Salad
9. Grilled Kale Salad with Ricotta and Plums
10. Grilled Kale Salad with Beets, Figs, and Ricotta
So, grilled kale and ricotta are kind of a thing. Recipe here.
11. Grilled Romaine and Pepper Salad
Take lettuce and peppers, throw them on the grill, and toss with some homemade dressing. Eat it and wonder how it’s possible for lettuce and bell peppers to be so delicious. Recipe here.
12. Grilled Corn and Barley Salad with Tomato Vinaigrette
13. Grilled Zucchini Ribbon and Spinach Salad
Zucchini ribbons trying to pass themselves off as pasta? No, thanks. But zucchini ribbons grilled to perfection and delicious in their own right? Yes. Recipe here.
14. Grilled Zucchini Corn Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette
15. Long Weekend Grilled Salad
Also good on regular weekends. Also on, like, some random summer Tuesday. Recipe here.
16. Grilled Fennel Salad with Fresh Herbs and Parmesan
17. Grilled Romaine Salad with Blue Cheese and Bacon
Because literally, everything tastes better with bacon. Also, cheese. Recipe here.
18. Grilled Kale Salad with Berries and Nectarines
19. Grilled Pineapple and Cucumber Salad
Pineapple boat. How could you not? Recipe here.
21. Grilled Fingerling Potato Salad
The picture recommends a Budweiser pairing, and so do we. Recipe here.
23. Grilled Radicchio with Malbec Barbecue Sauce
If you typically don’t like radicchio, try it grilled. The leaves cook a little bit, cutting the bitterness. Recipe here.
25. Grilled Avocados with Herbs and Cherry Tomatoes
On the grill, the avocados will start to melt a little bit. Trust me, you WANT this to happen. Recipe here.
26. Grilled Vegetable Farro Salad
27. Grilled Romaine and Parmesan Salad
A pleasantly dangerous amount of cheese. Recipe here.
28. Grilled Vegetable Salad with Feta, Baby Spinach and Kalamata Olives
29. Chopped Grilled Vegetable Salad
30. Grilled Eggplant and Goat Cheese Salad
31. Grilled Salad with Strawberry Balsamic Reduction
32. Grilled Greek Salad
Greek salad is perfect just the way it is. But, for variety’s sake. Recipe here.
33. Grilled Sweet Potato and Snap Pea Salad
34. Grilled Watermelon Salad with Charred Beets and Tomatoes
35. Quinoa Salad With Grilled Veggies and Cilantro Tahini Dressing
It’s pronounced “keen-wah.” Just in case you’ve always been too afraid to ask. Recipe here.
36. Easy Grilled Corn Tomato Salad with Blue Cheese and Basil Ribbons
37. Paleo Grilled Romaine and Bacon Salad
38. Grilled Endive with Strawberries, Pepitas, and Feta Cheese Dressing
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›