1. Gluten-Free Blueberry Almond Muffins
Sweetened with dates and moistened with applesauce instead of butter, these are guilt-free, too. Recipe here.
2. Gluten-Free Cereal and Milk Donuts
Kind of like two breakfasts in one. Recipe here.
3. Gluten-Free Croissants
Achieving the impossible. Recipe here.
4. Coconut Banana Bread with Streusel Topping
Bonus points if you bake the batter in a mini bundt tin. Recipe here.
8. Cinnamon Coffee Cake with Coconut Cream
If this won’t get you out of bed, I’m not sure what will. Recipe here.
9. Gluten-Free Pear Tart
Pretty enough to be dessert, but all that fruit makes this tart perfectly breakfast appropriate. Recipe here.
10. Pecan Pumpkin Glazed Baked Donuts
AND they’re vegan! Recipe here.
11. Raisin Pecan Morning Rolls
Just like the kind you used to get in the food court. Recipe here.
12. Gluten-Free Muesli Breakfast Cookies
Similar to store bought granola bars, except you have complete control over the chocolate to oat ratio. Recipe here.
13. Cherry Almond Danish Puffs
Having a recipe for gluten-free pâte à choux in your arsenal will really broaden your culinary horizons. Recipe here.
15. Gluten-Free Banana Crumb Cake
A coffee cake/banana bread hybrid. IDK about you, but I’m in it for the streusel. Recipe here.
16. Peachy Banana Honey Pecan Cake
The perfect centerpiece for your next brunch party. Recipe here.
19. PB & J Stuffed Muffins with Peanut Butter Crumble
Yes, peanut butter crumble. Recipe here.
24. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
Again, streusel makes everything better. Recipe here.
25. Gluten-Free Blueberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake
26. Cranberry Quinoa Scones
Delicious, but hearty enough to keep you going till lunch. Recipe here.