WHAT’S IN SEASON:
(This will vary depending on the time of the month and where you live.)
2. Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Capers and Chive Oil
4. Cranberry and Meyer Lemon Biscuits
It’s too cold to leave the house for brunch. Recipe here.
5. Easy Clementine Preserves
Relax. Sleep in. Make jam. Recipe here.
6. Shredded Kale Salad with Pecan “Parmesan” and Cranberries
A delicious way to detox. Recipe here.
7. Pork with Persimmons and Mustard Greens
9. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Buckwheat Waffles with Sautéed Apples
10. Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges with Chimichurri and Bacon
12. Quinoatmeal with Apple and Toasted Walnuts
13. Chicken Paillards with Squash and Spinach
16. Cheater’s Duck Confit
23. Red Wine-Braised Cabbage with Chestnuts
If you’ve never tried chestnuts, you’re seriously missing out. Recipe here.
25. Winter Fruit with Rosemary and Vanilla Rooibos Syrup
Perfect for a fancy breakfast or a light dessert. Recipe here.
27. Roasted Broccoli with Cauliflower, Pomegranate, and Tahini
28. Toasted Spelt Soup with Escarole and White Beans
29. Mustard Green, Blood Orange, and Fennel Salad
30. Roasted Salmon with Lentils and Bacon