WHAT’S IN SEASON:
(This will vary depending on time of the month and where you live.)
2. Soy-Braised Short Ribs with Shiitakes
3. Salted Dark Chocolate Rolo-Filled Cookies
4. Rosemary, Mushroom, and Chickpea Ragout on Toast
The fanciest beans on toast you’ve ever seen. Recipe here.
5. Whole Wheat Almond Pumpkin Muffins
Start every day off on the right foot. Recipe here.
6. Hot Toddy
Any excuse to drink more bourbon. Recipe here.
8. Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Parmesan Pizza
10. Chewy Molasses Cookies
Sometimes, the simplest things are the most delicious. Recipe here.
11. Butternut Squash and Kale Strata with Multigrain Bread
12. Gingerbread Spiced Marshmallows
13. Pan-Seared Trout with Pecan Brown Butter Sauce
You either love it or hate it. Recipe here.
16. Vinegar Braised Chicken and Onions
18. Mashed Potato Fudge
Mashed potatoes make the fudge extra creamy. Recipe here.
19. Crispy Deep-Fried Ribs
Braised meat is good. Fried braised meat is better. Recipe here.
20. Warm Lemon Pudding Cake
Also, the cutest. Recipe here.
21. Easy Does It, Baby
The perfect holiday party punch. Recipe here.
22. Braised Cabbage with Slab Bacon
23. Roasted Pear and Cranberry Chocolate Chunk Scones
24. Three-Cheese Baked Ziti with Spinach
25. Sweet Potato Cake with Marshmallow Frosting
26. Caramelized Onion, Squash, and Ricotta Tartines
27. Teriyaki Glazed Roasted Brussels Sprouts
28. Stuffed Garlic Monkey Bread
The otherworldly love child of garlic knots and mozzarella sticks. Recipe here.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›