2. During its summer finale, Pretty Little Liars shocked fans by offing one of the show’s main characters, Mona Vanderwaal.
Yes, she spent the first two seasons torturing the PLL’s, but the cute little evil-genius was starting to grow on us.
3. Within minutes, #RIPMona was trending on Twitter.
Fans tried to sort out their feels and theories, knowing the show will never be the same.
4. We only know one thing about Mona’s killer: she (he, it) has blonde hair.
Using government-clearance-level technology and exceptional common sense, we’ve been narrowing down our suspect list.
5. That blonde hair could belong to Alison DiLaurentis…
She’s got the goldi-locks and the sociopathic swag.
6. Or the mysterious Cece Drake.
Last season, she confessed to killing Wilden, so she’s had practice stuffing bodies into trunks.
7. Hanna Marin might have been wearing extensions.
Miss “Does cheese melt?” Marin revealed that she scored highly on the “SCT.” Has she been playing dumb this whole time?
8. Perhaps this shady character from season one, episode nine did it.
That unidentified blonde looks GAF (guilty as fuck). The producers obviously placed her in the background to play with our minds. It’s working.
9. But maybe it was someone wearing a wig. Like Ezra Fitz…
13. Or Mona’s Boyfriend, Mike Montgomery.
Why was Mike with Mona in the first place? Access to her weapon collection, perhaps?
14. But there’s really only one person who could be capable of such a heartless crime…
15. Serena Van der Woodsen.
The best blonde hair in the YA cyber-bullying business.
16. She never got credit for being Gossip Girl, so maybe … She is A.
Why do you think Mona looked so surprised right before she got snuffed?
17. Okay maybe not. Only two things are clear: Mona will be missed…
Hope there are lots of porcelain dolls in Heaven!
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. faces Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. The Americans scored 4 goals in the first 15 minutes of the game ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.