1. That cringe-worthy moment when someone asks you, “What are you going to do with that?”
3. Most of your communication friends are freelance designers, writers, or photographers. Or all three.
4. Why there’s an entire class dedicated to social media.
5. You can think of a million and one things that you could do with your degree, but can’t decide on one.
True GIF / Via truegif.com
6. You start seriously analyzing commercials and radio spots.
Deviant Art / Via fc02.deviantart.net
7. When your greatest joy in life is designing your personal website/portfolio.
Huff Post Comedy / Via huffingtonpost.com
8. And also when you create or publish something that you are really proud of.
9. It felt like Christmas morning when you finally subscribed to Creative Cloud.
10. Odds are you’ve had to take on an unpaid internship. (That you did or did not love)
Funny Junk / Via funnyjunk.com
11. Math. No matter how hard you’ve tried, numbers still don’t seem to make sense.
Degrassi Wiki / Via img2.wikia.nocookie.net
12. You’re always working on different projects that unleash the creative genius in you.
Panda Whale / Via img.pandawhale.com
13. You’re friends with more than one of your professors on Facebook, and they “like” what you post on a daily basis.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›