Found this gem today. #middleschoolproblems
1. Seeing your ALWAYS EMBARRASSING yearbook photo for the first time.
2. When your body first showed signs it was plotting against you.
4. Seeing your crush holding hands with someone who WASN’T YOU.
I TRUSTED YOU, JENNY.
5. Trying to get the whole “slow dance” thing down.
7. The agony of getting dumped by THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE via their best friends.
8. The stench of Axe mixed with body odor oozing from the boy’s locker room.
9. The abrupt sexual awakening that came out of NOWHERE…
10. … And having NO IDEA what to do with all the urges.
11. Forgetting your locker combination AND YOU’RE ALREADY LATE.
For the nth time.
13. …And resorting to extremes to fit in to the “cool” clique.
14. Being the last to know about an embarassing nickname you were given.
15. Learning about STDs in health class IN THE WORST POSSIBLE WAY.
16. Getting a note confiscated that was meant for your BFF’s EYES ONLY.
17. The exact moment you realized you needed to start wearing deodorant on the daily.
18. ANYTIME your parents would drop you off.
20. That guy who always wrote something totally inappropriate in your yearbook.
MY MOM IS GOING TO SEE THIS.