2. Not registering your bike.
3. Thinking the weather is going to stay consistent the entire day.
4. Wearing a Halloween costume that doesn’t have layers.
It will ALWAYS snow on Halloween.
6. Actually eating the food at Casa Bonita.
Besides the sopapillas, of course.
7. Thinking Denver International Airport is actually near downtown Denver.
THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE.
8. Buying a car that doesn’t have four wheel drive.
Time to give Dealin’ Doug a visit.
9. Or one with a bad ventilation system.
11. Spending money on a car wash.
It’ll just rain or snow as soon as you’re finished.
12. Driving through Denver during rush hour.
Yeah, you’re gonna be a little late.
13. Choosing Lakeside over Elitches.
I guess nothing is more thrilling than risking your life every time you get on a ride.
15. Leave the house without your Chapstick in the winter.
16. Partying with friends from out of state who didn’t factor in the altitude change.
17. Not reapplying sunscreen throughout the day at Water World.
18. Not setting your alarm for school because you thought FOR SURE you’d have a snow day.
I mean there’s only FIVE FEET of snow outside.
19. Drinking the tap water when you vacation to another state.
STOP. ONLY ACCEPTABLE IN COLORADO.